1800 Hour Blended Hairstyling, Esthetics, and Make-up
Program Type: Occupational
Credential Type: Diploma
1800 Hours (49 Weeks)
1. Math 14. 2. English 10-2 or 13. 3. 33 High school credits 4. Personal interview 5. 250 word essay as to why you've chosen this career 6. 16 years of age or older 7. Students under age of 18 require parental or legal guardian signature. Mature Students: Required to write an Aptitude Exam.
Program eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta*:
- Tuition: $17,790.00 Year One
- Books/Supplies/Instruments: $3,335.00 Year One
* This program information is valid for the Student Aid Alberta funding year 2016/8/1 to 2017/7/31.
Note: Tuition, Books/supplies/instruments, Mandatory Fees displayed are provided to Student Aid Alberta and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the institution. Contact the institution to obtain accurate educational cost information.
- TransferAlberta: Online Alberta Transfer Guide
- Outside of TransferAlberta: Not available
** TransferAlberta provides course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Last Updated: 2016-07-19