Educational Programs Help
You can find educational programs in a few different ways:
Search by program name:
- In the search box at the top of the page, choose the Education tab.
- Type the search term (for example, "business").
- Click Search.
- Use the alphabetical listing above the search results. Click on the letter that the program title begins with.
- Scroll down to find the one you are looking for.
Filter results by distance learning, continuing education programs, fields of study, schools, NOC Code or region:
- In the Search Filters on the right-side of the page, click on a filter heading
- Check off the filters that interest you. Your results will be update automatically.
- Selecting multiple filters under one heading will add to your results. Profiles that contain either one or the other of the filters you selected will display.
- Selecting filters under different headings will decrease your results. Only profiles that relate to both those headings and filters will display.
Filter by National Occupational Classification (NOC) code:
- In the Search Filters list on the right side of the page, click NOC code.
- Type a full or partial NOC code in the box.
- Click Go.
View the School Features Chart to see services the school offers such as parking, child care, career counselling, housing, health and fitness.